BSA aims to support its students artistically, academically, and personally throughout their years at the school. An Assistant Principal, guidance counselor, psychologist, and social worker work together to ensure that all students receive the guidance and support they need. In addition, the school’s Special Education Coordinator supervises the specific needs of IEP and 504 students by closely monitoring their progress and meeting regularly with their teachers to be certain that all special accommodations are being fully provided. For a copy of BSA's Student/Parent Handbook, click here.
BSA's Student Support Team includes:
- Assistant Principal for Student Support/Mary R. Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education Coordinator/Anne Laro - email@example.com
- Guidance Counselor/Abby McKelvey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified School Psychologist/Nicole L. Eventoff, M.S.,LCPC - email@example.com
- Certified School Social Worker/Ms. Burnett Z. Morsell, LCSW-C - firstname.lastname@example.org
BSA also has a Health Suite staffed by a nurse and a school health aide. The Health Suite can be reached at 443-642-2212.
- Registered Nurse/Janella Jennings-EI, RN
- School Health Aide/Shameka Jackson, SHA - email@example.com